Protect your dog or cat from deadly parasites, fleas and ticks that can cause heartworms and lyme disease. Heartworms are easy to prevent in dogs and cats by a simple monthly pill or topical, however, very dangerous and costly to treat once the pet gets heartworms. Year-round Flea and Tick Prevention is also necessary to prevent transmission of disease.
Did you know?
- The flea you see today came from an egg 3-8 weeks ago.
- Every flea lays an average of 20-30 eggs PER DAY. These fall off your pet into the environment, therefore you must treat the environment for at least 3-8 weeks.
- Two steps to effective flea prevention:
- Treat all pets with an effective product
- Treat environment
- We’ll help you choose the right prevention products